Here are some additional facts about Lakers Basketball logo machine embroidery design files instant download:
- It’s an instant download – the file will be ready to download after purchase.
- It’s a filled design
- You will get a ZIP archive with all files and a color sheet
Follow us on social media
Find 10 facts about Los Angeles Lakers Basketball logo
1. The Los Angeles Lakers are a professional basketball team based in Los Angeles, California. They are a part of the Western Conference’s Pacific Division in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
2. The Lakers were established in 1947 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and were originally known as the Minneapolis Lakers. They relocated to Los Angeles in 1960 and have been based there ever since.
3. The Lakers have won a total of 17 NBA championships, which is tied for the most in NBA history along with the Boston Celtics. Their championships include titles won in both Minneapolis and Los Angeles.
4. Some of the greatest players in NBA history have donned the Lakers jersey, including Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Wilt Chamberlain, Shaquille O’Neal, and Kobe Bryant.
5. The Lakers have had a number of successful dynasties throughout their history. The team won five championships in the 1980s, led by Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. They also won three consecutive championships from 2000 to 2002 with Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant as their star duo.
6. The Lakers have a fierce rivalry with the Boston Celtics, which is considered one of the greatest rivalries in sports. The two teams have faced each other in the NBA Finals a record 12 times, with the Lakers winning 9 of those matchups.
7. The team’s colors are purple and gold, and their home games are played at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles. The Lakers share the arena with the Los Angeles Clippers and the NHL’s Los Angeles Kings.
8. The Lakers have had several legendary head coaches, including Phil Jackson, who won 11 championships with the team. Other notable coaches include Pat Riley, who led the Lakers to four championships in the 1980s, and current head coach Frank Vogel.
9. The Lakers have a massive fan base and are one of the most popular and valuable franchises in the NBA. Their games often draw large crowds, and Lakers merchandise is highly sought after by fans worldwide.
10. Over the years, the Lakers have had periods of both success and rebuilding. However, they remain one of the most storied franchises in NBA history and continue to be a prominent force in the league, with a passionate fan base that supports them through thick and thin.